Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ChicBuds DJ Sport Headphones




TREAT YOUR EARS TO SOMETHIN' SWEET!
chicBuds Sport Headphones transfer listening into a deliciously stylish experience. But don't be fooled! They are not only yummy looking, they are convenient too. chicBuds Sport Headphones fold up for easy carrying, travel and storage. They're perfect for those who are "on the go!" The adjustable headband makes for a comfortable fit and the incredible insulating sound makes for a pleasurable listening experience.

COMPATIBLE WITH
iPhone, iPod, CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, airplane connector... basically any listening device!


1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete