Thursday, January 13, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Gelo Arucan | Fabgelous

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion for me is a lifestyle. It's not just about the clothes that you wear but the purpose of these clothes and what you do while wearing them. Fashion is about representing yourself in the best way possible. Fashion is about feeling good in the inside and outside. But if you ask me, I don't want to be just fashion, I wanna be fasyown!


2. What style dress would be good to wear?
Anything colorful, sparkly, studded, sequined, glittered or full of feathers and fur is the only good dresses in my book!



3. What brand of shoes you buy?
I only let Chucks, Adidas and Doc Martens touch my feet.


4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
Internationally, I really love Jeremy Scott, Henry Holland, Richie Rich, Viktor and Rolf, Vivienne Westwood, Betsey Johnson and Alexander McQueen. I love their crazy, quirky, colorful and outlandish outfits. They always bend fashion rules and they're not afraid to push envelopes. Locally, I am in love with Proud Race. They produce the most kick ass and wonderful clothes!

Fabgelous Blogs:
Fabgelous Twitter:

3 comments:

  1. ♥ Welcome :) Love your pictures & the way you pose. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guy!! Thanks for follow on trendtation!!

    U have got so original style, follow you right now!

    www.dressed4success.blogspot.com >;-)
    …1KiSS!*

    ReplyDelete