Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Alyssa Casares

1. What does fashion mean to you?
I am a fashion designer, so to me, fashion is a creative outlet. I use fashion design to express myself and how I feel. Every collection I design comes from different inspiration such as emotions, colors, music, ect. Fashion is not just the latest trends or a pair of designer shoes to me, it is so much more. Fashion is a huge part of my life, every day revolves around designing something new or getting inspired by history of fashion. To me, fashion is more then just clothing, its my life.


2. What style dress would be good to wear?
I love wearing baby doll dresses or any dresses that make my legs look longer because I am so short and petite. I definitely recommend babydoll dresses for petite girls.


3. What brand of shoes you buy?
I love Jeffery Campbell shoes or Steve Madden. Those brands always have the latest shoe styles and they are inexpensive, which is great for a struggling college student like myself.


4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
Some of my favorite designers include Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Erin Fethersten, & Donna Karan.






Alyssa's Blogs:


1 comment: