Monday, February 7, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Annebeth Bels

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is the ultimate way to express myself on a daily basis: it allows me to control the image I project into the world. And of course it is a great way to have fun! I never really stopped playing dress up when I
grew up :)


2. What style dress would be good to wear?
My favorite style is slightly retro, sixties meets seventies, and very feminine or girly all the time. I love dresses and a bit of winged cat eyeliner!


3. What brand of shoes you buy?
The cheap brand! Haha, I don't really wear brands at all. Most of my stuff comes from wherever I find something cute and cheap. I love Sacha, a shoestore that only exists in Belgium and The Netherlands. They sell quirky, fashion forward stuff for reasonable prices.


4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
Alexander McQueen, Rodarte, Chloe, Miu Miu, Proenza Schouler, Dries Van Noten, Marc Jacobs. But I'm not really THAT into designers, I prefer classic styles to "hipness" :)





Annebeth's Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment