Monday, February 28, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Nica Castro

1. What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion will always be a part of life. It is also a form of art and self expression.


2. What style dress would be good to wear?

Shiny, colorful and funnn dress will work! Don’t forget to put a big smile on your face!;) It’s all about confidence and fabulous shoes!


3. What brand of shoes you buy?

Actually, It depends. I don’t usually look at the brand, if it’s a pretty shoes, I’ll buy it.

Some of my fave brands as of now are: Topshop, Aldo, Charles David, Charles and Keith, Pill and Melissa



4. Who are some of your favorite designers?

Im inlove with Betsey Johnson! She’s always been my fave designer since I was 13.

I also love Alexander Mcqueen, Rei Kawakubo and Balmain.





Nica's Lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment