Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Paul Dela Peret Jatayna

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is art, power, beauty, confidence, lifestyle.


2. What style dress would be good to wear?
Style should always reflect you. There is no particular style that I would recommend because each differs from the other. Style also changes. That's how fluid fashion is. My personal style is mostly punk infused with my love for superheroes and villains.



3. What brand of shoes you buy?
And again, it's about personal style and not about the brand. I highly recommend Doc Martens
because it can stay in your shoe rack forever.


4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
Balenciaga, Acne, Jean Paul Gaulthier, Givenchy
locally I love Proudrace and Paradigm Shift





Paul's Blog:


Lookbook:

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos..His style is something i wanna see more often in the Street of Manila..

    ReplyDelete