Friday, March 4, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Ry De

1. What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion is wearing your heart on your sleeve. To me, fashion is a great way to get to know someone's personality without having to say a word. We all express so much through our personal styles and fashion can sometimes say more about a person than the person is even willing to share. As a photographer who primarily works with fashion, I find that an entire story can be told through a single outfit. Fashion is one of the best visual narratives that we can experience.


2. What style dress would be good to wear?

I prefer anything of the urban and street variety while still maintaining a certain level of quirkiness. My style definitely reflects my quirky personality but has a very urban spin on it. I sometimes am in the mood for classic looks but most of the time I find myself enjoying more urban looks.



3. What brand of shoes you buy?

I'm a huge fan of Steve Madden. I have a few pairs of boots by him and they are always a great addition to an outfit. I'm also a big fan of combat boots of any variety. Chunky boots with jeans tucked into them make for a great urban statement.



4. Who are some of your favorite designers?

I really enjoy Steve Madden, Kane & Unke, Social Collision, Tripp, Dolce & Gabbana, and DSquared2. I also am very into Asian street fashion from brands like Tomonari, Slowtown, Style Engine, and Rememberclick





Ry's Blogs:


Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment