Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Galant Nanta Adhitya

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is my blood, since I was child I want to work and live on it. For most of men, fashion is a silly thing that they don’t want to know and they’ll never




2. What style dress would be good to wear?
It should be classic, rebel and futuristic. I’m a conventional person, but I always want to stand out from the crowd. I also like to wear something that most of people haven’t worn yet or something that most of people have left. And one more thing, everytime, everywhere and everything, wear it effortlessly.




3. What brand of shoes you buy?
Well, shoes are my best ƒrιєη∂s. I buy Oxford shoes from Burberry Prorsum, loafers from Tod’s, sneakers from Converse and moccasin from a.testoni.
Who are some of your favorite designers?




Who are some of your favorite designers?
I love Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Danjyo Hiyoji (Indonesian designer), and My Mom, she’s not a designer but she has good fashion sense and she can fit me well.






Galant's Chictopia:



Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment