Thursday, March 31, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Mónica (Freesia)

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is a getaway for me since I was a little girl, I always loved to dress different to all my friends and try new thing's, and probably I used to be embarrassed of my style because is not the tipical style for my age, but I realized that fashion is a helper for your confidence and is better to feel comfortable with your style than expect people approval, so is my little space to have fun,mixing pieces, colors and shapes, is my passion.





2. What style dress would be good to wear?
Im a shirt dress kind of girl, is such an easy piece to style and make it formal or casual, love them.



3. What brand of shoes you buy?
I dont see the brand actually if I like them I buy them, brands like Nine west, Mexican brands like L.O.B, Etc



4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
Anna Sui, Marc jacob, Vivienne Westwood, Mcqueen, and more.









Freesia's Blog:


Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment