Friday, April 29, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Jerome Centeno

1. What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion is a way to show my daily inspiration.
I like to be ispired of many things, not only on trends
or people but also on my surroundings. It can be
food, nature, movies or events and ecc. I would consider
my style "Sponge", I absorb inspiration and squeeze out my style.
Is that make sense?



2. What style dress would be good to wear?

You can wear anything you want, as long you are comfortable and with
confidence to wear it. Being yourself is important thing if you want
to be fashionista/o. Don't care what people say on you, they are not
worth your time and don't depend much on trends or magazine because it's not
being yourself at all!



3. What brand of shoes you buy?

I'm not really on brands when i buy shoes, i pick
what i want, no matter what is brand i don't care.
But Many of my shoes are from thrifted, H&M and Zara
But yeah, quality is importan
t!



4. Who are some of your favorite designers?

Alber Elbaz of Lanvin is my number one!
He never fails with his bow ties creations!








Jerome's Blog:




Lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment