Saturday, June 4, 2011

Featured Fahsionista: Feed Mink


1. What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion is the reason why I never ate lunch at school. Funny but true. On the other side of it, fashion makes my life exciting, it means so much more than passing math.





2. What style dress would be good to wear?

There's no such thing as style that's good to wear (for me). I think versatility and comfort is the key for a good apparel. The real thing I consider for an outfit to look good is the weather. You wouldn't want to wear heavy fur on a summer heat in manila.





3. What brand of shoes you buy?

I don't stick with brands alone. It should be a package, brand+quality and also, as long as that shoes would not be below 5", I'd buy it.





4. Who are some of your favorite designers?

Angela Missoni (International). Local: Drei Soriano, Lyle Ibanez, Jerome Ang, Cherry Veric, Albert Andrada, Michael Cinco. They're the only designers.










Feed Mink's Blog:



Lookbook:


1 comment:

  1. hi babe! found your blog.. followed you :)

    xoxo, Sol.

    ReplyDelete