Friday, January 20, 2012

Chunky Metals


























I think this is the fastest outfit post i made, While getting ready on this outfit at my Sister's room my Dad came up on the second floor where we take my picture. Haha Well as for my Blog reader my Dad don't know that I'm blogging, wearing high waisted shorts, in short weaaring Girl outfits, etc. As i wake up around 9:30 this morning,a received a package from +Ruckus and Superflously. And for being excited i made this outfit this day. I hope i inspired everyone.












Vest - Thrifted
Shorts - Allan S. Mago
Turbands - Punk-X-Pretty
Metal Collar & Cuffs - +Ruckus
TankTop _ Thrifted
Socks - Berlington
Charm Wedges - Gold Dot














3 comments:

  1. your outfits are so fun and unique! i love your style. i'm officially following your blog. be a doll and follow me back :) xoxo


    www.clothesarchaeology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely a unique person with a one-of-a-kind style! As for that, I've chosen you as a nominee for the Leibster Blog Award! <3

    http://doseofsimplicity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete