Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spiked
















These photos were taken last Sunday by Char Ayson. I fell inlove with this Top from Punk-X-Pretty (P.S She made it for me) Hardly surprising considering it contains the 3 trends I love at the moment: Big Prints, Spikes, and Metals! The Spine Kick-ass shoes are also very special since they are rare and one of the kind, Got them from Sophisticat Shoes. I have meaning to experiment with jewelery for some time now as I love experimenting with styles and curiously wondered whether I could pull them off or not. So I bought these spiked bracelets and Headband in black from Bubbles because it is a colour I love at the moment.





Spikey Headband & Bracelet - Bubbles
Spine Heels - Sophisticat Shoes
Leggings - Gareth Pugh
Carry All Bag- +Ruckus
Top - c/o Punk-X-Pretty
Ear Cuff & Ring - Avenue Top
Metal Choker - H&M




Grabbed photos from:
Char Ayson









No comments:

Post a Comment