Monday, November 5, 2012

Pot Holder














Harem Pants - M+P+E | Spiked Bracelet - Bubbles
Charm Wedges - Gold Dot | Neckpiece - Bubbles
Envelope Clutch - c/o GIFI Clothing




I've been obsessing with Harem pants now, because It's easy and comfy to wear but still fashionable. The weather here Philippines is getting hotter and hotter, rather tahn wearing skinny pants or jeans. Sick neckpiece that Tati gave me, Owner of Bubbles. I wanted to make (DIY) like this before, I wanna cut my old printed tops to make similar of this neckpiece. Thank you to Tati (Bubbles) for sending this freebie.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! that shoes is great!

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Glad you liked it. Thanks a lot Putri!!! <3

      Delete
  2. tu estilo es unico y genial!
    un abrazo
    enzolovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing! you are an inspiration <3 keep it up ^^ you are great!

    ReplyDelete