Saturday, December 29, 2012

Skull Skull Skull














Skull Top - c/o GIFI Clothing | Wedges - AsianVogue Shop
Pants- Designed by K.C Ng | Cardigan - Sun Hung


IT'S ALL ABOUT SKULL! I know, A little scary. Famous symbol that some of you guys fan or like. To my pants, top and accessories- Name it! If you noticed I have lots of skulls stuff. Actually, I don't know why and I'm not (so) fan of skulls. Printed jackets/cardigans are my favorite way to sport the pattern, It will add pop or color our boring outfit and in a shape that people won't expect. 

Finally, wore the skull top from GIFI Clothing, This is the second time that i received free clothes from  them. Lucky bitch! Lol. They have the coolest and quirky items, If you like what I'm wearing you'll definitely like GIFI Clothing. Check them for you to find out!



2 comments:

  1. Stay fab & gorgeous this 2013! :)
    Hyped also in Lookbook! :)

    ★❤ Check out my new post! (^_^) ❤★
    Holiday Glam Look and a Happy New Year 2013 to All!
    Check out my colleague's holiday glam look for the holidays and the new year 2013 to come!

    Giveaways!!! Ending Dec. 31! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    ★ #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! Your outfit is stunning :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete