Friday, November 8, 2013

C'ooi








Sweater - Bazaar | Jacket - Macys
Heels - Ichigo x PINKaholic
Sunglasses - Toy store


Are you guys excited for the jacket/coat trend? Hmm. Not really here in the philippines. Hihi! I have lots of inspiration from magazines when it comes to jacket/coat trend. Way back in 2010-11, I remember I love buying (I mean obsessed) with corduroy black/brown jackets because these jackets are easy to pair with anything; dress, oversized top, with heels or booties. Until now I was so thrilled to find a perfect and cool jackets - with or without zippers, perfect cut, and comfortable. These brown heels from pinkaholic adds a feminine touch and that makes you stand out. I believe that these pair of heels are perfect to my everyday brown jackets. Keep safe everyone, Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment