Thursday, November 14, 2013

Doherty







 Jacket - Vintage | Booties - Huimeizi
Shorts - From sister | Sweater - Bossini


Invading my father and sister's closet: I found this cool green jacket on my dad's closet. Isn't the best thing?! Lol. I literally jumped and scream when I saw it (O.A nanaman!!! huhu) and washed it immediately! YES I've been looking for this kind of color, and now I can pair it with these jumper-shorts from sisterette.

I don't want to spend money this time because I want to help the yolanda typhoon victims here in the Philippines ( From other countries: If you guys watching the news you probably knew what happened here in our country :| ) To my cabalens, please drop by at the MINI Bazaar, Angeles City this coming sat-sunday! Thanks for always reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment