Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SHORTS & HOTPANTS





This is my first product review - I don't usually do this but when I saw the www.ark.co.uk collection and I just got so excited! If you haven't heard of ARK they are well known as one of the country's leading retailers, setting trends and making sure shoppers stay up to date with the latest looks and labels.

I was offered to pick one collection from the website, and picked female shorts and hotpants collection becuase It's really 'me', I really love wearing highwaisted shorts - to denim, velvet, plaid shorts. If you really want to invest a good quality, comfortable, and unique bottoms ARK is the prefect site for you.  I uploaded 3 of my favorite looks from the collection and these are really perfect - prefect for beach outing, night out with friends, etc.

 SHORTS AND HOTPANTS click here.

1 comment:

  1. So inspiring!

    xx,
    http://helloemale.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/20-frases-deberiamos-decir-mas-a-menudo/

    ReplyDelete