Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jelly









 Socks/Sunvisor/Jellyshoes - Cotton on
Jacket - Vinatge | Top - Golf club


I bought this acid washed jacket at my favorite vintage shop back in 2011. They have good prices - as in deep cheap and they have hidden unique stuff everytime I visit the shop but sadly the vintage shop from avenida is closed already. Huhu! Anyways, I really wanted an amazing and oversized acid washed jacket ever since, bloggers favorite garment (I think) Hehe! I just love the 80s/90s vibe of the jacket. Have a great day loves!!! Kisses.

2 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE THE PRETTIEST TRANSPARENT JUJUS I HAVE EVER SEEN
    I found an oversized vintage denim jacket too, although its fabric is more of a chambray, and I'm thinking about adding patches to add up to its vintage-ness. Love how the sunnies and visor somewhat matches xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete