Friday, February 14, 2014

Not







Shorts - Deux un trois | Bag - Journey's 
Top - Huang fei | Creepers - Cotton on
Creepers - Around world


What a beautiful sunny friday! Busy day tomorrow, So I decided to update my blog today. I love how i paired the colored shorts, neon, and galaxy print. I instantly fell in love with this cardigan and the wonderful neon green color (basically, I'm a fan of anything neon). ombining the casual look and edgy for this weekend. Perfect colors for summer eh?! I hope you're all having a lovely Valentine's day!!!

2 comments:

  1. You, sir, is one fierce blogger. You can pull definitely anything off, from neon cardis to that sunnies bag. AND OH MY GOD YOUR CREEPERS IS LIFE. Love your shorts too, and how it all came together xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete