Friday, January 21, 2011

Featured Fashionista: Tin Iglesias

1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion means the world to me and is being seen and felt ubiquitously. Essentially, it’s a communal art of sorts and it is a big inspiration to me. As Coco Chanel put it, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."



2. What style of dress would be good to wear?
A form-fitting dress that's not too tight. Investing in a little black dress is great! Whether it's in body-con, shift, sheath, tube, or wrap, in cotton, Lycra or silk, for both day-wear and evening-wear.


3. What brand of shoes you buy?
Every time I go shoe-shopping, I don't really look at the brand. As long as I like the style and I have the money, I buy it. I buy from local and international brands, including Virtual Mae, Soule Phenomenon, Renegade Folk, Trunk Show, Asian Vogue, Aldo, Jeffrey Campbell, Dr. Martens, Topshop, H&M, Forever 21 and Zara, among others.


4. Who are some of your favorite designers?
I have a lot of favorite fashion designers! I like Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Miuccia Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Christophe Decarnin, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Jeremy Scott, Rick Owens, Rad Hourani and so on.





Tin's Blog:

2 comments:

  1. great interview :)

    I have a first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    if interested check out
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal. Thakyou! :)

    Will Check your blog later.

    ReplyDelete