Thursday, September 20, 2012

Slayer



















Slayer Tanktop - c/o Punk-X-Pretty, Highwaist Shorts - c/o Punk-X-Pretty,
Wedges - AsianVogue Shop, Flower Crown - D.I.Y, Bag - Punk-X-Pretty



Maybe It's just Me, I HATE new version of Blogspot. It took me so long to upload my pictures. Anyway, Here's a quick outfit today, Dont cha Love the Slayer Tnaktop, It was given by Friend VV of Punk-X-Pretty. Sorry but i need to say this, I just Google(d) Slayer -- Slayer is an American trash metal band formed in Huntington Park, California in 1981 by guitarist Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King. I'm a such a loser, Huhu :( I don't even know this band.  And Check out my Lovely DIY Flower Crown, What i love most about them is they are easy to make and really unique..







2 comments:

  1. Lol, you combined Slayed with flower headband :D
    That's so cool ^^

    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. IKR!! :) It just happen that i wanna use my Flower crown, Awkward! Thanks Lara!!!

      Delete